Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Bathedibleadventures.co.uk (the “Site”). Please read the following Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement (this “Agreement”) carefully before using the Site. The following Agreement governs your use of the Site. By accessing and using the Site, you confirm and acknowledge your acceptance of this Agreement. Please read this very carefully. Your acceptance of this Agreement provides you with a limited, temporary permission to use the resources of the Site, as well as the opportunity to purchase tickets for one of our tours. This permission can be withdrawn for any reason whatsoever, and with or without notice, by Jodie Bell trading as Bath Edible Adventures. (the “Business”). If you do not agree to this Agreement, please do not use the Site or purchase a service or product from the Business.
1. Booking: Online bookings can be made using the online booking system provided on the Site by the methods permitted at any given time.
1a. Cancellations: Cancellations made 2 weeks prior to the scheduled tour date are fully refundable. Within 2 weeks of the tour date all bookings are non-refundable (except at the discretion of the Business). Tours run regardless of weather conditions save in extreme circumstances in the absolute discretion of the Business (in which case refunds or another booking will be offered). All bookings are subject to the following:
- Cancellations must be communicated by email no less than 14 days before scheduled departure time to request a refund
- To change the time or date of a tour on existing bookings, an administration fee of £10 per person may be charged
- Jodie Bell trading as Bath Edible Adventures retains the right to issue refunds at her discretion
- Unfortunately it may from time to time be necessary to cancel a tour and the Business reserves the right to do so at its absolute discretion. If a tour is cancelled by Business you will be offered a full refund.
2. Intellectual Property: All information, content, services and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with the Site including, for example and without limitation, text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, html, source and object code, trademarks, logos, and the like (collectively, the “Content”), as well as its selection and arrangement, is owned by the Business, licensors and/or suppliers. You may use the Content online only, and solely for your personal, non-commercial use. If you operate a website and wish to link to the Site, you may do so upon written notice to the Business, provided you agree to immediately cease such link upon request from the Site. No other use is permitted without prior written permission of the Site. The permitted use described in this paragraph is contingent on your compliance at all times with this Agreement.
You may not, without the prior, written approval of the Business: (i) republish any part of the Content on any Internet, Intranet or incorporate the Content in any database, compilation, archive or cache, (ii) distribute any Content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration, (iii) modify, copy, frame, cache, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any part of the Content without permission.
Requests to use Content for any purpose other than as permitted in this Agreement should be directed to the email address listed below under the heading “Contact Us.”
4. Transactions: Credit/debit card transactions may be handled by a third party processing agent or bank (such as PayPal or Woo commerce). Please note that customers are responsible for their own online security and no responsibility or liability will be accepted for losses resulting from the use of the Site or purchasing a product or service from the Business.
On occasion, a product or service may not be available at the time or the price as it appears on the Site or is promoted. In such event you agree that the Business is not obliged to offer a product or service at the price stated, or at all.
7. Limitation of liability: while the Business and the site use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information, we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the content and assume no liability or responsibility for any error or omission in the content. Use of the site is at your own risk, all content is provided “as is” and “as available.” Neither the Business, the site, nor any of the past, present or future employees, officers, agents, content providers or licensors of any of them, makes any representation or warranty of any kind regarding the site, the content, any advertising material, information, products or services available on or through the site, and/or the results that may be obtained from use of the site or such content or services. all express or implied warranties, including without limitation warranties of satisfactory quality and fitness for purpose are specifically disclaimed. the Business, are not responsible or liable for content posted by third parties, actions of any third party, or for any damage to, or virus that may infect, your computer equipment or other property.
8. Indemnity: you agree to indemnify and hold harmless, the Business and the site, employees, representatives, contractors and agents, from any and all claims (including, but not limited to, privacy and intellectual property infringement) and damages (including legal costs) arising from or relating to any claim regarding: (1) your use of the site; (2) the Business or the site’ use of any content or information you provide, as long as such use is not inconsistent with this agreement; (3) your participation in any of the products or services offered through the site; and (4) any breach of this agreement by you.
9. Waiver and Release of Claims: By purchasing tickets for and/or participating in the tours offered by the Business, and in consideration of being allowed to purchase the tickets you, acknowledge, represent, warrant and agree as follows:
a) You wish to participate in the tours offered by the Business (the “Tours”)
b) You are in good health and suffer from no minor or serious physical or mental injury, illness or disability that would make you susceptible to injury or disability while performing any activity contemplated by this Agreement (including, without limitation, this Section 9);
c) You understand and accept all of the risks associated with your participation in the Tours including, without limitation, exposure to unfavourable weather conditions, food sickness, injuries (e.g., without limitation, those arising out of self-inflicted accidents, other participants, motor vehicles, pedestrians and the like) and death;
d) You grant to Business permission to use your name, likeness, photograph and/or picture in any promotional materials. If you do not agree to giving this permission then please inform the Business.
e) Your participation in the tours offered by the business is at your own sole risk. you, on behalf of yourself and/or any person making a claim on your behalf and you unconditionally release and discharge the Business, the Business’ present and former employees, owners, officers, members, managers, partners, contractors, insurers, representatives and agents of the foregoing (including, without limitation, Jodie Bell) (collectively, “released parties”) from any and all claims, actions, damages, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses in any way arising out of, or resulting from, your participation in the tours, including, without limitation, any and all claims, actions, and liabilities for death, injury, loss or damage to you, to anyone else, or to any property, regardless of whether or not such injury, loss or damage was caused by the negligence or willful conduct of the Business or any of the released parties. You, on behalf of yourself and/or any person acting on your behalf, further agree to indemnify the released parties, and to hold the released parties harmless, from any and all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, expenses (including, without limitation, legal or other professional fees) and losses of any kind or nature whatsoever in any way arising out of, or resulting from, your participation in the tours; and
f) This Section 9 is in addition to and does not prejudice the other terms of this Agreement.
a) The Business and the Site reserve the right to change this Agreement at any time in its sole discretion and to notify users of any such changes solely by posting such changes. Your continued use of the Site after the posting of any amended agreement shall constitute your agreement to be bound by any such changes.
b) The Business and the Site may modify, suspend, discontinue or restrict the use of any part of the Site, including the availability of any part of the Content at any time, without notice or liability. The Business and the Site may deny access to any person or user at any time for any reason. In addition, The Business and the Site may at any time assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement to another person.
If any provision or part-provision of this Agreement is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of this Agreement.
13. Entire agreement
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between them, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter.
- Each party agrees that it shall have no remedies in respect of any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in this Agreement. Each party agrees that it shall have no claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation or negligent misstatement based on any statement in this Agreement.
This agreement and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or its subject matter or formation