Wonders of the West Country
A sightseeing tour of Bath with a delicious twist! Let our local guide show you around this Georgian Spa city, taking in some of the main and lesser-known attractions, while stopping off at favoured venues to sample local and regional produce.
Our walking tour of the city will allow you to immerse yourself into the sights while satisfying your tastebuds with the best that Bath & the West Country has to offer. During the tour you’ll learn about our wonderful city of Bath and the heritage of our local and regional delicacies. You’ll have chance to sample succulent locally reared beef stew or perhaps a tasty pie, and you’ll come away with a list of places you’ll need to revisit!
- The tour will be led by a passionate and experienced Bath local.
- The tour will last 3.5hrs & will have 4 food stops (and plenty of pauses along the way for photographs & sightseeing).
- The tour will take place on foot (remember to wear your comfy shoes!)
- We’ll be making 4 food stops on this tour.
- We’ll be walking approximately 2.5 km throughout the evening.
- Our tours are small and intimate, with no more than 6-8 people (but do let us know if you’d like to take a larger group, and we can arrange a special tour)
- Our tours will go ahead rain or shine, so please be prepared with either your brolly or your sun hat!
- Our tours start promptly at 5pm, and you’ll need to arrive 5 minutes before the start.
Westcountry scrumpy cider with nibbles
A hearty stew, pie or a traditional regional dish (non-meat available)
…and of course a cheese board showcasing Cheddar’s Cheddar and some other beauties from our region!
A choice of two non-alcoholic or alcoholic drinks are included in the tour, including the chance to sample West Country cider. Additional drinks can be purchased if required.
If you have any particular dietary requirements, please let us know in advance as changes cannot be made on the tour. Visit our FAQs page for more information about the tours, and feel free to contact us with any particular requests.