Tailor your own Tour!
Why not create your very own foodie adventure! With £5 off the regular £40 price when you book for large groups of 10 or more!
Whether you’re celebrating a big birthday, a work’s jolly or planning a hen do activity for your best friend – let us build a unique foodie experience as the perfect edible adventure for you and your party! We can work with your ideas and themes to create something novel and completely personalised for your friends, family or work chums.
Enjoy a gastronomic gallop around beautiful Bath – taking in the tastiest parts of city!
We’ll guide you to some of the best, and quirkier, foodie spots in Bath to try delicious local delicacies…
- The tour will be led by a passionate and experienced Bath local.
- The tour will last 3.5hrs & will have 4 foodie stops as part of a moveable feast!
- The tour will take place on foot (remember to wear your comfy shoes!)
- We’ll be walking approximately a total of 2.5km.
- Our tours will go ahead rain, shine or snow, so please be prepared with your brolly or your bobble hat!
- We can be flexible on start times, if you would prefer an early afternoon tour rather than an evening one – just let us know.
Although Bath’s local produce and dishes are at the heart of most of our tours, this tour is a little different as we can plan an edible adventure that caters to your specific foodie desires!! While we know that tapas is not native to Bath, but if that tickles your taste buds then we can guide you to the best local tapas joints in town for a Spanish inspired tour! Between venues, we’ll be pausing to take in some of the popular tourist destinations, along with some lesser known sights that you otherwise might miss!
- Tea parties to tastings – whatever tantalises your taste buds – we can make it happen! Email us to discuss the details.
A choice of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are available.
Delicious vegetarian options are also available.
Additional drinks can be purchased if required.
If you have any particular dietary requirements, please let us know in advance as changes cannot be made on the day. Visit our FAQs page for more information about the tours, and feel free to contact us with any particular requests.