Best of Bath
Let our local guide take you on a walking food tour of the beautiful city of Bath, where you’ll have the chance to immerse yourself in the sights, sounds & tastes of our world heritage spa city. Bath’s renowned foodie scene and UNESCO heritage status make it the perfect place for a gastronomic gallop.
Bath’s local produce is at the heart of this tour, you’ll be able to sample freshly baked Bath Buns, and taste award winning cheese from Bath Soft Cheese Company. Between venues, we’ll be pausing to take in some of the popular tourist destinations, along with some lesser known sights that you otherwise might miss.
You’ll be left with your tastebuds satisfied, fantastic local knowledge, and sightseeing tips for the rest of your trip.
- The tour will be led by a passionate and experienced Bath local.
- The tour will last 3.5hrs & will have 4 food stops (and plenty of pauses along the way for photographs & sightseeing).
- The tour will take place on foot (remember to wear your comfy shoes!)
- We’ll be walking approximately a total of 2.5 km throughout the evening.
- Our tours are small and intimate, with no more than 6-8 people (but do let us know if you’d like to take a larger group, and we can arrange a special tour).
- Our tours will go ahead rain or shine, so please be prepared with either your brolly or your sun hat!
- Our tours start promptly at 5pm, so you’ll need to arrive 5 minutes before the start.
- Local Gin & Tonic – with local food hero nibbles
- A hearty dish of Sally Lunn Bun with your choice of savoury topping, served with potatoes and veg!
- Homemade local pudding and Bath Bun
- Award winning cheeses from Bath Soft Cheese Company – Bath Blue and more..
- Locally produced Honey’s Midford Cider
A choice of two non-alcoholic or alcoholic drinks are included in the tour, including local cider. Additional drinks can be purchased if required.
If you have any particular dietary requirements, please let us know in advance as changes cannot be made on the tour. Visit our FAQs page for more information about the tours, and feel free to contact us with any particular requests.